|Register today and get|
|full membership free until 2012|
|no credit card details required!|
About Us Justparents.com
- Jusparents.com is an online entertainment and communication service operated and owned by Justparents.com.
- These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to all and any use of Justparents.com and all and any postings, emails, messages and other communications made to or using it or similar services run by Justparents.com.
- By using Justparents.com you undertake that you are over 18 years of age and are able to accept these Terms.
- By using Justparents.com you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- If you do not accept these Terms you should not use Justparents.com and should not make any Communications.
- Justparents.com may make alterations to these terms and conditions at any time and these variations shall become immediately effective upon being accessible from www.justparents.com/terms.
- By using Justparents.com you undertake that you have the necessary hardware, software and capability required for Communications, email and web usage and understand and accept that Justparents.com make no representation or warranty that Justparents.com will operate with your system.
Use of Justparents.com
- You muse JustParents.co.uk for any commercial or ay download and use Justparents.com solely for your private, non-commercial, personal use only.
- You may not sub-license or deal in this right without Justparents.com' prior written permission.
- Accordingly, you undertake not to:
- use Justparents.com for any commercial or business purpose;
- use your access to Justparents.com, or information gathered from it, for the sending of unsolicited bulk email.
Copyright, Trade Marks and other Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright, design rights, database right, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications therefor ("Intellectual Property Rights") in Justparents.com belong to and vest in Justparents.com, or are licensed to Justparents.com unless otherwise specified. All such rights of Justparents.com are hereby asserted and reserved.
- You may not and warrant that you will not:
- hack, attempt to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use any or all of Justparents.com or the information contained therein for any purpose other than as set out above;
- make any public or commercial use without Justparents.com' prior written consent;
- provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to JustParents.com without Justparents.com' prior written permission;
- display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use JustParents.com and the information contained therein for the benefit of any third party or web site without Justparents.com' prior written consent;
- process or otherwise use the information contained on or within Justparents.com for any illegal or immoral purpose nor use or process the same unfairly.
- You must retain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained on Justparents.com.
- Third party web sites with links from JustParents.com have not been verified or reviewed by JustParents.com and use and access of such third party web sites is made at your own risk.
- The username and password issued to you is personal to you in order to facilitate your use of and access to JustParents.com and shall not be disclosed to any third party without JustParents.com' prior written consent.
- In the event that you believe your password may have been compromised you should inform JustParents.com immediately as you are responsible for all and any misuse of your password for which JustParents.com shall have no responsibility.
- All email communications sent by JustParents.com and attachments thereto are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorised to receive them.
- JustParents.com may generate automatic emails for the purposes of information and / or entertainment. By using JustParents.com you agree and accept that you shall receive these messages and that not all messages or Communications which you receive may be genuine.
- JustParents.com is engaged in the business of providing an entertainment and information service and ancillary to this is engaged in the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting or translation of third party communications without selection or alteration of the content of any communication for which it is a mere conduit.
- You agree and accept that JustParents.com has no responsibility to review the content of the Communications on JustParents.com all of which are made available on the basis that JustParents.com shall not be required to exercise any control or judgement of the content or the material posted or contained therein.
- The views expressed in any Communications are the views of the individual authors and not those of JustParents.com unless specified otherwise by JustParents.com. In particular but without limitation to the above JustParents.com is not responsible for and disclaims all liability in respect of any comments, views or remarks expressed in any Communications.
- JustParents.com gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or validity of the information and material contained within the Communications or www.justparents.com and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any use of such material.
- In the event that you are unhappy with any content found in a Communication on JustParents.com you should contact JustParents.com.
- JustParents.com reserves the right to remove, partially remove or edit any Communication at its sole discretion.
- You agree and undertake that you will not use JustParents.com in such a way, or post to or transmit to JustParents.com.uk any statement, material or Communication, that:
- is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability;
- infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party;
- contains anything technically harmful such as computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other malicious software or harmful data;
- is or may be interpreted as being abusive, pornographic, aggressive, defamatory, untrue, discriminatory, violent, obscene, inflammatory, racist in any way whatsoever or harasses any person;
- may be deemed a marketing or commercial communication or promotes the products or services of any person other than JustParents.com;
- promotes any illegal or unlawful activity including but not limited to terrorism, solicitation, gambling or the sale of prescription medicines, drugs or weapons;
- is aimed at persons under the age of 18 or which seeks or attempts to make any arrangement to meet a child under the age of 16 with intent to abuse them or which may have such a meeting as its object or effect;
- contains any restricted material, including but not limited to passwords, medical information, classified government or military information or confidential information of any person;
- brings JustParents.com into disrepute; or
- solicits, invites, encourages, advocates, incites or provokes any or all of the foregoing.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless JustParents.com against all liability it may have in respect of and arising out of your use of the JustParents.com Services and your Communications.
- Comprised in the Dating Service may be access to a Forum via the website whereby you may publish messages for viewing by other users. The terms of this Agreement will apply to the use of the Forum and all content posted thereon.
- Only account holders will be permitted access to the Forum.
- The Forum is accessed and used by you at your own risk.
- You acknowledge and accept that the information, data, images and other material which may be posted on the Forum by users do not originate from JustParents.com and do not necessarily reflect the views of JustParents.com.
- If you wish to report any material on the Forum which you believe to be defamatory, obscene, offensive or otherwise illegal, you should contact JustParents.com immediately.
- JustParents.com reserves the right to remove or delete any information, data, images and other material from the Forum at its sole discretion.
- You will fully indemnify and keep indemnified JustParents.com against all costs, claims, liabilities and expenses incurred by JustParents.com or arising from any claim or proceedings by any third party brought against JustParents.com arising out of any misuse of the Forum or the infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights by you.
You use JustParents.com at entirely your own risk. It is a known risk of internet usage that people are not necessarily who they say they are. Users must be over 18 years old but people may provide information or behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading, unlawful or illegal. JustParents.com have no way of telling if statements made by other visitors are true. This is a decision that can only be made at your discretion and the exercise of some degree of caution is recommended. JustParents.com may give advice such as always arrange to meet your date in public places, avoid being alone and inform others of your arrangements but ultimately you are responsible for your personal safety and not JustParents.com. By using JustParents.com and its services you accept that this is the case and accept the risk associated therewith. JustParents.com ask that users take particular care in relation to the disclosure of their own personal information including surname, address, email address, telephone number, place of work and places they go out.
Privacy and Data Policy
- JustParents.com makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you sign up to JustParents.com may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to JustParents.com (for example your name, mobile telephone number, postal address, email address and other contact details). JustParents.com may also record which services you are interested in as well as user traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your Communications and to enable your use of JustParents.com and the services;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service;
- help fraud prevention;
- open and run your account;
- administer prize draws;
- generally run the JustParents.com website;
- tailor and personalise the content of your use of the JustParents.com site and communications sent to you by JustParents.com in a way that is designed to be relevant to you;
- moderate the Forum and in this respect all of your information reasonably necessary for this purpose including your IP address may be transferred to a reputable third party for this purpose; or
- permanently bar a user from using the JustParents.com website at JustParents.com sole discretion where that user has breached these Terms.
- By submitting your data you agree to this use.
- JustParents.com will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. However you understand and accept that collection of some sensitive information may be required for the effective and most beneficial use of www.justparents.com.
- JustParents.com may use the data it collects about you in order to request third party ads which may be of interest to you. No personally identifiable information will be passed to any third party in order to perform this. If you wish to opt out of this please email us.
- JustParents.com use third party companies to serve ads to users of the JustParents.com website. Where provided, their privacy policies are linked to below:
- If you have used the JustParents.com web site before it is possible that JustParents.com have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing user JustParents.com will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new user JustParents.com will give you the choice (for example once you have signed up) whether or not you want us or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new services or related activities that you may find useful. JustParents.com will not bombard you with emails, but JustParents.com would like to keep you informed of the developments on JustParents.com, indeed such emails may be necessary to assist your ongoing use of the JustParents.com website.
- JustParents.com do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies but from time to time may want to share data with other reputable companies both within and outside the European Union who may have interesting offers and information for you.
- JustParents.com will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
- Where requested please therefore check the relevant box marked:
- "I would like to receive information from JustParents.com in future" if you wish to receive future information from JustParents.com;
- "I would like to receive information from interesting third parties" if you want us to pass the information on to third parties;
- "I would like my profile to be displayed on other similar dating websites owned and operated by JustParents.com" if you would like to take the opportunity for your profile to reach more people without having to spend time signing up again.
- In order to improve the service JustParents.com may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited JustParents.com before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve JustParents.com and the services and services available to you.
- JustParents.com is registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- JustParents.com provides and maintains Justparents.com for personal entertainment, on an "as is" basis.
- JustParents.com shall be liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care and gives no other warranty in connection with JustParents.com.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, JustParents.com excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to JustParents.com and JustParents.com shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on JustParents.com and all interruptions to or delays in updating the service;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of JustParents.com;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading JustParents.com, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from JustParents.com or its licensees
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which www.justparents.com link and web site located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- the access, use and/or disclosure of your personal information and/or data and/or Communications or any material or information you submit to JustParents.com by unauthorised third parties;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- JustParents.com does not warrant that the operation of the JustParents.com will be uninterrupted or error free.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall it exclude or limit JustParents.com`s' liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- JustParents.com shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of JustParents.com upon your breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever or immediately by either party at its sole discretion.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to the accrued rights of either party.
- JustParents.com will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of such party including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law (but subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights).
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed by email or by post to JustParents.com, FreeDating.co.uk, Adam House, 71 Bell Street, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 2BD.
- JustParents.com acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- If JustParents.com does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right.
- In the event that any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, such part will at JustParents.com`s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and JustParents.com and shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract which you may purport to propose.
- Use of JustParents.com and these terms are subject to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- It is hereby asserted that JustParents.com is intended for and directed at the UK and no representation or warranty is made as to whether JustParents.com complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.